What I'm now doing with the little studio - Bird Youmans - Blog 4
Today's Video So now I finished the new little studio in July 2019. Blog 3 tells you about it if you haven't already read it. It took another couple of months to move all the gear I needed from the studio in Covington and get set up. But once I did, what a neat little set up. Since the projects I do now are basically a one man situation, it does not require the larger facility I moved from. I basically set up the recording gear in the front half of the room in a large U shape such that my mixer and monitors along with the computer monitor are in front of me and my keyboards are on one side and my machines are on the other. Tho I use a computer with a digital work station in it to record the tracks, I still mix down to a dedicated CD burner/mastering machine and that way the minute I get it into the machine I can then sequence the songs in whatever order I want them in to burn a master CD. I also have duplicating machines that I can make copies ...
Comments
Post a Comment