My first blog - Bird Youmans - Blog 1

Here's my latest video


Hi Everyone, Just a bit of introduction.  At 77 I have done a ton of traveling in my life playing and singing for people.  I started out as the son of a Preacher Man, became a rock and roller, played country, blues, rock you name it until the late 90's when I came full circle and made my way back home and I now do old time Gospel Music and it's the joy of my life.  I decided to start a blog just to tell some stories from the past, pass down things I've learned that may help younger folks navigate the rapids of life or even older folks just wanting to hear how a music man made it to 77 lol!  I may well pontificate on some spiritual things or even some politics if I feel the need.  

I have several youtube channels, but the main two have to do with my music.  The main channel, BirdYoumans, has all the Music Videos that I have created mostly of my Gospel Music for youtube. Just click here to visit that channel and subscribe if you like:

Bird Youmans

The Second channel, Bird's Old Time Gospel Music Sing Along, is a new channel I use for my livestream Friday Night Old Time Gospel Music Sing Along that I do each Friday night at 9PM EST.  We get together and do songs from my videos with the words added to the screen to make it easy to sing along.  We have the most loving chat room you're likely to find on the internet.  If you'd like to join us, click here, subscribe, click the notifications bell and you'll get a reminder when the show starts:

Bird's Old Time Gospel Music Sing Along


If you find you like my style of music I have a playlist on my BirdYoumans channel of all my single videos.  Just click here:

Play List of all my Gospel Videos

My Music Store for CD's

In my next blog I'll tell you how I started doing youtube videos.  

See you then!

Comments

  1. I hope I have subscribed to your blog correctly. If not, I'll try again tomorrow. Would you please check out my Facebook page? It is Cindy and Mike Norris. It has some of my work on it. Thank you for taking the time to look at some of it. Best wishes, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I started doing a nightly Old Time Radio show from the Golden Years of Radio